Mobile menu

New design
Thread poster: lien

Local time: 10:21
English to French
+ ...
Oct 12, 2003

What are these new little boxes before the questions ? And what do you use them for ?

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:21
English to German
+ ...
New functions available to you Oct 12, 2003

You may have noticed that you passed the level of 500 KudoZ points. As a result, additional functions are enabled - see the KudoZ FAQ for details.

The check boxes allow you to select several questions in one go - please be careful when using this function.

Best regards, Ralf

Vladimir Shapovalov  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:21
Member (2003)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Is this a bug? Oct 31, 2003

The new design features a button "Ask the Asker" which corresponds to the old "Request more info from Asker" link. The new text field for the message to be sent to the Asker is much bigger than the original, but... whenever I enter the text and click on "Post and Send to Asker" the page refreshes and ... nothing new is displayed. This problem may have to do with the fact that I was entering as many symbols as the field allows to or maybe the cause is that I was typing a text using Cyrillic characters rather than Latin. I used different browsers (I.E. 6.0 and Opera 7.20), but to no avail.

Anyone with similar experience?

[Edited at 2003-10-31 21:49]

DGK T-I  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:21
Member (2003)
Georgian to English
+ ...
'Ask the asker' doesn't work in the new design(at the moment), unfortunately Oct 31, 2003

No, it isn't just you Vladimir.
The new design has some nice features - but 'ask the asker' hasn't been working (in the new design) for a long time. (It would be good if it was cured...).

Best wishes

~Eng Russ Geo~

[Edited at 2003-10-31 23:41]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New design

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs