Job Track Record
Thread poster: Paulo Celestino Guimaraes

Paulo Celestino Guimaraes  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 22:22
Member (2001)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Mar 13, 2002

How could I update my Job Track Record? In other words the jobs offered at Proz.com web site and that, as the chosen one, I have completed.

I have already asked the ProZ.com staff but a week already and nothing has been done in this respect.


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Erika Pavelka  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:22
French to English
Job Track Record Mar 13, 2002

Quote:


On 2002-03-13 12:52, PauloCel wrote:

How could I update my Job Track Record? In other words the jobs offered at Proz.com web site and that, as the chosen one, I have completed.

I have already asked the ProZ.com staff but a week already and nothing has been done in this respect.





I\'d also like to know. I was able to add one job that I\'ve completed, but it seems that you can\'t add any more. I think there must be a glitch somewhere.



Erika



Direct link Reply with quote
 

Piotr Turski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 03:22
English to Polish
+ ...
Different rules here for Platinum and non-paying? Mar 13, 2002

Me too, I couldn\'t add the job I\'ve completed. I saw \"Job track records\" only in Platinum profiles. Is it only a paying members privilege?



PT


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Paulo Celestino Guimaraes  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 22:22
Member (2001)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Mar 13, 2002

[quote]

On 2002-03-13 13:42, epavelka wrote:

Quote:






I\'d also like to know. I was able to add one job that I\'ve completed, but it seems that you can\'t add any more. I think there must be a glitch somewhere.



Erika







Let\'s see if we all have some news regarding this so called \"glitch\". Actually, I am already awaiting an answer for more than 10 days from the so called Proz.com staff.



Paulo

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 21:22
SITE FOUNDER
This feature is not available at this time. Mar 13, 2002

We have received many requests from both Agencies and the Freelancers to make this feature available again. We are planning to restore it soon but it may take some time as Jason is working on other projects that have higher priority.

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Paulo Celestino Guimaraes  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 22:22
Member (2001)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Mar 13, 2002

Thanks.

Quote:


On 2002-03-13 20:38, Henry wrote:

We have received many requests from both Agencies and the Freelancers to make this feature available again. We are planning to restore it soon but it may take some time as Jason is working on other projects that have higher priority.



Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job Track Record

Advanced search






LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search