Thread poster: rporlan

rporlan
Spain
Local time: 13:51
Member (2007)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 28, 2001

Does anyone now how to avoid Transit 3.0 swallowing up all system resources, when files are big, and reference files are quite a few? (I\'m talking about a 27,000 word file). It takes ages for me to go from one segment to the following one. Apart from that, isn\'t there somewhere out there a function similar to the one the F3 function key performs in Trados? I don\'t seem to be able to look for terms that have been already translated within the fuzzy matches or the reference material; I can only find them when the fuzzy matches have the mercy of showing them...

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit 3.0 - slow, other problems

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs