https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/19658-waiting_for_authorization_number_for_prozcom_hosting.html

Waiting for authorization number for ProZ.com hosting
Thread poster: SandraV
SandraV
SandraV  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 18:05
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 23, 2004

Yesterday I tried to buy my domain name. Kagi already received my payment and sent me my receipt, but I can't complete the process because it says that Proz would send me an authorization number which I must enter in the registration page, but it hasn't sent anything. I already wrote three messages to the “support center”, but they haven’t answered.
Now I don't know what to do!! I don’t have the domain name I ALREADY PAID, and obviously I don´t have my money any more. ¡¡Please!
... See more
Yesterday I tried to buy my domain name. Kagi already received my payment and sent me my receipt, but I can't complete the process because it says that Proz would send me an authorization number which I must enter in the registration page, but it hasn't sent anything. I already wrote three messages to the “support center”, but they haven’t answered.
Now I don't know what to do!! I don’t have the domain name I ALREADY PAID, and obviously I don´t have my money any more. ¡¡Please!! ¿Can someone tell me what to do?
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 20:05
SITE FOUNDER
Don't worry Mar 23, 2004

Don't worry, I am sure Jason, who handles domains, will be in touch with you promptly. Just give him a little time.

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:05
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
It takes a couple of days Mar 23, 2004

Hi Sandra,

It takes a couple of days. Please have a look in the forums, as this was already discussed.

Giuliana

SandraV
Mexico
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you!! and a new question Mar 23, 2004

Thank you Giulianna and Henry for your prompt reply.
What should I do after receiving authorization?
Greetings

Dan Marasescu
Dan Marasescu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 02:05
Member (2003)
English to Romanian
+ ...
Make it pretty :) Mar 25, 2004

Dear Sandra,

Go to My ProZ.com/hosting and start building your site.

Good luck,
Dan

Sandra wrote:

Thank you Giulianna and Henry for your prompt reply.
What should I do after receiving authorization?
Greetings

SandraV
Mexico
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I'll try! Mar 25, 2004

Thank you Dan. This is my first web page , so I'll try to make it pretty

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Waiting for authorization number for ProZ.com hosting

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »