Thread poster: Pamela Brizzola

Pamela Brizzola  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 05:23
Member (2004)
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 8, 2004

I've read Gianfranco Manca's tutorial, but I find difficulties in creating a subfolder under my Profile (\pro\46588)for pics.
Can someone give me easy instructions to do it?
Thanks
Pam

Direct link Reply with quote

Italy
Member (2004)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Smiley not intentional Apr 8, 2004

Sorry but I inserted a smiley unintentionally.

I wanted to say that my profile is
www.proz.com/pro/46855

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 02:23
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Inserting pictures in your profile Apr 8, 2004

Pamela Brizzola wrote:

I've read Gianfranco Manca's tutorial, but I find difficulties in creating a subfolder under my Profile (pro46588)for pics.
Can someone give me easy instructions to do it?
Thanks
Pam

Dear Pamela,
how to insert pictures in the ProZ.com profile is explained in the tutorial.
You probably find problems, if I understand well, not in inserting them but in uploading pictures to the web space provided by ProZ to all memebers.

First of all, the pictures do not need to be in that space. They can be anywhere online. You may have them uploaded in anyone of the many spaces available on-line, by yahoo or by your own Internet service provider.

If you intend to use the space provided by ProZ.com, and it would make sense to keep all together, your profile and your images, you need to access to "Create your site" using the same login details used for the site, and then use the interface to upload files from your PC.

I advice you to use only lower case letters.
Once the file is uploaded, you can call it from your profile, using the instructions in the Tutorial.

If there is any problem in following this procedure, ask here specifying exactly where you stumble, ss you may not be the only one having the same difficulties.

bye
Gianfranco

Italy
Member (2004)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I'll try Apr 8, 2004

I've read your tutorial very carefully because it is easy to understand and contains easy-to-implement instructions.
However, I wanted to upload flags and other small pictures (objects) into it, just to make the profile more appealing.
Thanks
I'll try and let you know
Pam

Italy
Member (2004)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I managed Apr 8, 2004

I managed, now my profile has nice flags.

Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH!

Pam

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I insert pictures in my profile?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs