Mobile menu page
Thread poster: Mafalda d'Orey de Faria
Mafalda d'Orey de Faria  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:30
English to Portuguese
+ ...
May 13, 2004

How can I view a contact made through my page?
Thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

DGK T-I  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:30
Member (2003)
Georgian to English
+ ...
Viewing a contact May 13, 2004

It's just occurred to me that you might mean "how to view a response you have made to a job which has been posted in the Jobs pages".
To view those, you can go to:
Main menu, Jobs, MyBids

(If you mean 'viewing a message that someone has sent you, where someone has sent you a message using the contact button on your Proz page'
the message will be sent to the e-mail address that you put in the contact details section (see: main menu, myProz, settings, etc). So if you have entered an e-mail address there, that is where the message can be read (in your e-mail client, webmail, etc).
(A Proz mail account can also be set up on the site, if you wish, and messages to that would be stored in its Inbox, but that's just another e-mail address).

But I guess it was the first you meant, not the second. Apologies (and do say) if you meant something different.

(Eng Rus Geo)

[Edited at 2004-05-13 16:51]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request » page

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs