necessity to change native language
Thread poster: Mondolingua

Mondolingua  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:48
Italian to German
+ ...
Jun 2, 2004

Hi everybody! This is a question for the site founders:

I registered myself as a single translator /new agency some time ago, inserting my native language too.
Now I do NOT work as a translator any more and I'm not the agency owner either, but the agency name and the membership have remained the same.
This even means: it does not correspond to reality that the agency (or agency owner) are italian.
The native language I inserted at first isn't correct any more.

I'm posting this question for the second time and hope that I will soon receive help about how canceling the native language, thank You!
Lucia

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 12:48
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Send a Support Request Jun 3, 2004

Hi Lucia

I think that the best is to send a Support Request. I'd advice to create a new profile, but you're an agency already registered, Platinum... it's complicated, only the technical staff can help you.

Mondolingua  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:48
Italian to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jun 3, 2004

Thank You Claudia, I'll do so!

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

necessity to change native language

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums