Whole profile page turned into an IM link
Thread poster: Özden Arıkan

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 00:54
English to Turkish
Jun 7, 2004

Today, upon realizing that the problem referred to in the topic http://www.proz.com/topic/21675 is corrected (MSN status not showing, that is) I re-entered my messenger ID, but this time my whole profile text turned into a link to my messenger. Now, almost randomly clicking anywhere on my profile, you can send an instant message to my messenger. And when I tried to remove the MSN ID, the whole text began pointing to Yahoo (which happens to come just before the MSN in my IMs list).

Can anyone help me with this, please?
Many thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

jgal  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:54
French to English
+ ...
Me too. Jun 7, 2004

Sorry, I am of no help, but the same has happened to my profile page, too.

The site was down virtually all morning, so I assume they're working on various things. Maybe it will all be sorted by tomorrow...

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Whole profile page turned into an IM link

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs