Mobile menu

grading KudoZ
Thread poster: Raffaella Cornacchini
Raffaella Cornacchini  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:39
English to Italian
+ ...
Aug 3, 2004

I know I sound as the vaguest and dumbest person on earth, but once again I can't seem to be able to grade KudoZ (I'm leaving this afternoon for a few weeks and I would like to do it so as not to sound very very rude with a bunch of people who very kindly helped me through a rush job).
Yes, I've posted this question before and yes, I use the old profile and yes, I've read all the forums on this topic but I can't find where exactly I have to click "on top of the page" (as somebody told me) to get to the new profile.
Maybe I need vacation, maybe I'm just dumb, but please bear with me and help me.
raffa1

Direct link Reply with quote

Vesna Zivcic  Identity Verified
German to Croatian
+ ...
Solution Aug 3, 2004

Try switching to the new design.

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 21:39
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
How to switch to the new KudoZ interface Aug 3, 2004

raffa1 wrote:
...I use the old profile and yes, I've read all the forums on this topic but I can't find where exactly I have to click "on top of the page" (as somebody told me) to get to the new profile.

Dear Raffa1,

the operation for switching KudoZ interface is very simple. The link is placed in the page of every KudoZ question, on top of the page.
The link is called Switch to Standard KudoZ Design.
Click on it, and that's all! You will be using the new KudoZ interface, also called standard because the old one will be soon obsolete and the new interface will be the only available.

Note that your terminology, or what you have been told, is slightly incorrect. It is not a new/old profile, we are talking about a new KudoZ interface.
Using incorrect terms may be confusing for other readers...

bye
Gianfranco
ProZ.com Team

xxxTadzio
English to Spanish
Can't see the "Switch to Standard KudoZ Design" link ! Aug 3, 2004

Friends,
I can't even see the "Switch to Standard KudoZ Design" link.
I use KudoZ several times a day, and can't find that link on the top of the page.
Also, I have more than 158 KudoZ points accumulated, and it doesn't advance on my member info box.
Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.
Tadzio.

Ritu Bhanot  Identity Verified
France
Member (2006)
French to Hindi
+ ...
Kudoz Points Aug 25, 2004

Hi,
Seems like the kudoz points that I earn are not added in my wallet. Does anyone know the reason of this problem? I am sure of it as yesterday I had 85 points and this morning I recieved an e-mail saying that I had earned 7 more points but my total is still 85 and the points are not added neither are those questions there in my list?
Please help me understand this.
Thanks and Regards,
Ritu

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 21:39
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
KudoZ points are totalized once per day Aug 26, 2004

shyamal wrote:
...Does anyone know the reason of this problem? I am sure of it as yesterday I had 85 points and this morning I recieved an e-mail saying that I had earned 7 more points but my total is still 85 and the points are not added neither are those questions there in my list?

Dear shyamal,

as you may have realized in the meantime the 6 latest KudoZ points that you have earnead are now visible in your total.

The apparent problem is due to the current design of the KudoZ scores. The points do not appear immediately in your totals but are recalculated once per day.
Normally within one day everything is matching.

Gianfranco

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

grading KudoZ

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs