how do I get featured
Thread poster: ABotero
ABotero
ABotero  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 13:22
English to Spanish
Sep 23, 2004

I just became a platinum member; I will like to know how do I get featured? in other words how do I appear on the home page as a Featured Pro?
I appreciate your help,
Adriana

alain raymond
alain raymond
Canada
Local time: 14:22
English to French
Moving post Sep 23, 2004

to Proz.com technical support forum...

Alain
Fusion Team
GMT -5:00

[Edited at 2004-09-23 16:24]

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 14:22
SITE STAFF
Featured pro requires only platinum and a profile photo Sep 23, 2004

Hi Adriana,

The "featured pro" on the home page is randomly selected from all platinum members in the database, and rotated every 15 minutes. You will definitely get several turns as the featured pro, even though you may rarely actually see yourself there.

The only requirement for being included in the rotation is to be a platinum member and to have uploaded a profile photo, both of which you have done.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
... See more
Hi Adriana,

The "featured pro" on the home page is randomly selected from all platinum members in the database, and rotated every 15 minutes. You will definitely get several turns as the featured pro, even though you may rarely actually see yourself there.

The only requirement for being included in the rotation is to be a platinum member and to have uploaded a profile photo, both of which you have done.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jason
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how do I get featured

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »