BrowniZ added...then, taken away!
Thread poster: Crystal Samples

Crystal Samples  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:50
French to English
+ ...
Oct 6, 2004

Yesterday, I posted some URLs on Glosspost (2 or 3 I believe). I had already posted one a few weeks ago and received my BrowniZ for it. However just now when I looked to see if my URLs had been edited and my points awarded, not only had they not been added, but the points from my previously posted URL had been taken away! I noticed my Browniz were 10 points less than before.

May I ask why this happened? Was there a problem with my previous Glosspost? If this is just a glitch in the system, I can just post my URLs again, no problem.

But I'd appreciate knowing what happened there.

Thanks,
Sindee

Direct link Reply with quote

ntext  Identity Verified
United States
Partial member
German to English
+ ...
That's how life is Oct 7, 2004

EZ come, EZ go.

Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:50
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
GlossPost is a long list Oct 7, 2004

And heaven only knows how many times we manage to duplicate our entries (not to mention that some sites re-publish what is already found in others).

When I submit entries, I find it easier to trust Maria Eugenia with cross-checking rather than checking it myself. From time to time, I have noticed she posts requests for us to review or give feedback on a resource. I can imagine it's not an easy job.

Crystal Samples  Identity Verified
United States
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the info! Oct 7, 2004

Parrot wrote:

And heaven only knows how many times we manage to duplicate our entries (not to mention that some sites re-publish what is already found in others).

When I submit entries, I find it easier to trust Maria Eugenia with cross-checking rather than checking it myself. From time to time, I have noticed she posts requests for us to review or give feedback on a resource. I can imagine it's not an easy job.

Your right! It can't be an easy job. Thanks, Maria Eugenia, for keeping us free of repeats

Sindee

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

BrowniZ added...then, taken away!

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs