Mobile menu

Can I attach a file with my proz.com page?
Thread poster: chopra_2002

chopra_2002  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 14:29
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Oct 31, 2004

Some of my colleagues often attach a file with their websites whenever they want to seek help in respect of certain pictures or text written in unknown languages because it is not possible to load the same while asking questions on kudoz. The answerers simply click on the link provided in the questions and suggest their answers. Since such questioners have got their own web sites, it is easy and convenient for them to do so. I am just curious to know whether it is possible to attach a file with my proz.com page. If so, please elaborate the step by step procedure.

Thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 10:59
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...
Moving the thread Oct 31, 2004

to the ProZ.com Technical Support forum.

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 05:59
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
You can use some space provided in ProZ.com to all members Oct 31, 2004

In all ProZ.com profiles is available the feature "Your Site", that gives access to some space (10 MB) usable for any purpose.

If you click on the link "Edit your site" or "Create your site" and enter your usual ProZ.com login details (your username and your password) you will see an interface to manage files.

The interface is a bit clumsy, but it does the job. You can create folders, upload files, move/remove/rename files, and generally manage this space.

The files can be referenced anywhere, for example in a forum posting, a KudoZ question or an email, if you want. They are stored in a small personal space, made available to each ProZ.com member.

Gianfranco

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I attach a file with my proz.com page?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs