Can I attach a file with my page?
Thread poster: chopra_2002

chopra_2002  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:06
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Oct 31, 2004

Some of my colleagues often attach a file with their websites whenever they want to seek help in respect of certain pictures or text written in unknown languages because it is not possible to load the same while asking questions on kudoz. The answerers simply click on the link provided in the questions and suggest their answers. Since such questioners have got their own web sites, it is easy and convenient for them to do so. I am just curious to know whether it is possible to attach a file with my page. If so, please elaborate the step by step procedure.

Thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:36
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moving the thread Oct 31, 2004

to the Technical Support forum.

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:36
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
You can use some space provided in to all members Oct 31, 2004

In all profiles is available the feature "Your Site", that gives access to some space (10 MB) usable for any purpose.

If you click on the link "Edit your site" or "Create your site" and enter your usual login details (your username and your password) you will see an interface to manage files.

The interface is a bit clumsy, but it does the job. You can create folders, upload files, move/remove/rename files, and generally manage this space.

The files can be referenced anywhere, for example in a forum posting, a KudoZ question or an email, if you want. They are stored in a small personal space, made available to each member.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I attach a file with my page?

Advanced search

Wake up in the Morning and see that you have sold TMs and made Money overnight

The TM Market Place for Translators
New: Our Instant TM Download
TM owners: Upload your TMs into the online database
Customers: Analyse your text & instantly download a text-specific TM
Well over 1.2 BILLION translation units

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs