Mobile menu

How to see other language pairs in KudoZ?
Thread poster: JoGunn
JoGunn
Local time: 14:37
English to Icelandic
+ ...
Dec 1, 2004

I occasionally have to ask questions about languages other than the ones I work with. In KudoZ, I can only choose between seeing "my pairs" and "all pairs", and "all pairs" scrolls down so fast that the question usually disappears before it is answered. When I click on "see more questions" in "all pairs" all that comes up is questions in my pairs. This means that my question has disappeared out of view and I have found no way of getting to it. Is there an option somewhere called "see my KudoZ questions" or something like it?

(If there isn't one, there should be.)

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 16:37
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

- Dec 1, 2004

Hi,
Please go to a page with a general list of KudoZ questions and take a look at the box in the upper part of the page.

Please click the button [See more languages] and choose the language pair you need. Click the "View questions and save settings button".

In this box you have also the options for choosing the level (Pro/Easy) and Personal (All questions/Your questions/Your answers).

In case you enter some key word in the 'search' box you will get the questions with this key word in the language pair you have choosen.

Please remember that the chosen options are saved so you will have to change them in case you would like to see questions in another language pair or questions with other options.

HTH,
Natalia

JoGunn
Local time: 14:37
English to Icelandic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Dec 1, 2004

Thank you for the advice.

I think there should be a quicker way to do this, e.g. an "asked KudoZ questions" button.

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 10:37
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
There is a simple way Dec 1, 2004

Go to "Kudoz" in the upper menu, select "My KudoZ" and you'lle be able to see your asked and answered KudoZ, in any language.

Claudia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to see other language pairs in KudoZ?

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs