Cannot edit Blue Board entry
Thread poster: Cecilia Civetta

Cecilia Civetta  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:02
Member (2003)
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 11, 2004

A few months ago I posted a positive comment about an agency on the Blue Board. The agency posted a reply thanking me. Everything was OK then, but now this agency owes me nearly 600 euros, they don't answer my e-mails any more, and I don't know whether they have any intentions to pay me or not. So I would like to delete/edit my entry, because it's the only one that this agency has on the blue board, and I don't want peers to be deceived, on my fault. The fact is I can't edit my entry "because the outsourcer has posted a reply". So what can I do now? I don't want people to be deceived by my rating! Any advice is welcome. Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Please contact a Jobs moderator for BlueBoard-related issues Dec 11, 2004

Hi Cecilia,

I am a Job coordinator at Please contact me via my profile page with details.

Thank you.

Romuald Pawlikowski  Identity Verified
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Similar situation May 23, 2005

I am in a similar situation. I entered a 3 point rating for a company and they responded some comment. However, after they did not provide the payment in spite of the promises, I decided to lower the rating. Yet this is impossible, because the agency added a comment...

[Edited at 2005-05-23 14:05]

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
English to German
+ ...
Read above... May 23, 2005

Hi Romuald,
Not sure if you read Giuliana's response...
I am a Job coordinator at Please contact me via my profile page with details.

You can contact me as well.

Best regards,

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot edit Blue Board entry

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs