E-mail contact info in bids not appearing.
Thread poster: Jeff Skinner
Jeff Skinner
Jeff Skinner  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 00:47
Swedish to English
+ ...
Feb 14, 2005

I noticed my e-mail address is not appearing in bids I'm trying to submit. I've edited my profile to make sure they're in there but nothing's showing up on the bid submission screen. How can I fix this?

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 01:47
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
They promised to fix that alreay long ago (in 2003) Feb 14, 2005

I always write my email-adress at the end of my message, so that they can answer me directly.

Another missing feature in the bidding system is, that you cannot send a copy of the message to yourself. So that you know what rates you offered when the recipient comes back to you. This is another feature one certain other translation site offers, whose name I dare not mention here.

Regards
Heinrich

Marcus Malabad
Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Canada
German to English
+ ...
seeing your bids Feb 14, 2005

Another missing feature in the bidding system is, that you cannot send a copy of the message to yourself. So that you know what rates you offered when the recipient comes back to you.

This feature already exists, Heinrich. You only need to go to Jobs > My Quotes.

Marcus

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 00:47
English to German
+ ...
Apologies - Jobs mods keep pestering ProZ.com staff... Feb 14, 2005

Hi all,
Apologies for the long delays in getting some improvements to the Jobs process. Rest assured that Giuliana and I keep pestering Henry & Jason...

Best regards,
Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

E-mail contact info in bids not appearing.

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »