Thread poster: DocteurPC
DocteurPC
DocteurPC  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 05:45
English to French
+ ...
Feb 17, 2005

In the FAQ, there's a mention that one can get BrowniZ by bringing new members into Proz' great family. However, after much searching, I have been unable to find the procedure, either in the help/support or in the forums. Can anyone help me (and other members who have also brought in members)?

Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 11:45
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
well well Feb 17, 2005

Well, then I should be a BrowniZ Baron by now, as I have been actively advocating this site ever since I joined over 4 years ago
I have not heard or read anything about this procedure though.

all the best,
Csaba

Johanna Timm, PhD
Johanna Timm, PhD  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 02:45
English to German
+ ...
BrowniZ Feb 18, 2005

You can find the BrowniZ section by going
FAQ >under BrowniZ FAQ 2:

"To see how you can earn BrowniZ points, visit your BrowniZ history page by clicking the number of BrowniZ points under your name. Your BrowniZ history page contains a breakdown of where your current number of BrowniZ come from, with links to "Get more" of each category. If a category doesn't have a "Get more" link, then it is either depreciated (old, replaced, not used anymore), or is undergoing renovation."<
... See more
You can find the BrowniZ section by going
FAQ >under BrowniZ FAQ 2:

"To see how you can earn BrowniZ points, visit your BrowniZ history page by clicking the number of BrowniZ points under your name. Your BrowniZ history page contains a breakdown of where your current number of BrowniZ come from, with links to "Get more" of each category. If a category doesn't have a "Get more" link, then it is either depreciated (old, replaced, not used anymore), or is undergoing renovation."

As the link "Earn BrowniZ by New VIDed member referrals x 100 per member " is currently not clickable, it must be either "old, replaced, not used anymore, or is undergoing renovation."
HTH! johanna
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

BrowniZ for bringing new members to Proz

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »