Thread poster: Dominika Schoenborn

Dominika Schoenborn  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:01
English to Polish
+ ...
Mar 11, 2005

Hello!
Looks like I didn't grade a question and I keep receiving a messsage, "Please, grade your answers." However, a text in a message comes "distorted" and therefore there is no clear link in it to take to me the question. I browsed the questions I asked and when I find the one I want to grade, there's no window 'grade'. How to grade the question?
I apologise if the question has already been discussed but I couldn't find an answers in a forum

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 23:01
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Hi Dominika Mar 11, 2005

Check that you're logged in (you see your name on the left side)

In KudoZ -> My KudoZ -> asked ->Show OPEN you'll see all your asked questions that are still ungraded.

Chose one and select grade/decline and you should be able to grade.

Claudia

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

can't grade answers

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search