Lotte Holmes
Lotte Holmes  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:33
Member (2007)
German to English
+ ...
Jul 27, 2016

I've just been trying to download an invoice for this month, and I keep getting error messages when I try to open the PDF file, saying it's 'empty'. It's not just that specific file as I got the same message with other files. I've never had this before. Any idea what's wrong?

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Please provide specific details via support request Jul 27, 2016

Hello Lotte,

Sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately I'm unable to replicate the problem you report, and can export invoices to PDF normally. Could you please provide the links to the specific invoices you're having trouble with, as well as specific details about the version of whichever PDF reader you are using (I'm assuming Adobe?) via support request?

That will help site staff take a better look at the erro
... See more
Hello Lotte,

Sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately I'm unable to replicate the problem you report, and can export invoices to PDF normally. Could you please provide the links to the specific invoices you're having trouble with, as well as specific details about the version of whichever PDF reader you are using (I'm assuming Adobe?) via support request?

That will help site staff take a better look at the error you're experiencing.

Thanks in advance!

Maria
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoice is saying 'empty' and won't download properly

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »