Mobile menu

Posted an asnwer but it doesn't show!
Thread poster: Joana Gomes
Joana Gomes  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:51
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Mar 22, 2005

I've posted an answer to a translation question but my answer doesn't appear! What may be wrong?

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:51
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Hi Joana Mar 22, 2005

Could you be more specific, please? I have checked the "KudoZ - Answered" tab in your profile and I don't see any answered questions there.

Most probably you did not fill in some required box (confidence level, for example) and did not notice the error message. If something is wrong with your answer, the error message appears in red on the top of the page.

[Edited at 2005-03-22 21:45]

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:51
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
hard to say without a link Mar 22, 2005 the actual question, but most probbaly your browser displays cashed version. Try to refresh the screen.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Posted an asnwer but it doesn't show!

Advanced search

Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs