Anabel Martínez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:31
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 27, 2005

Good evening,

I would like to know how long it takes for Kudoz points to appear on the profile, since I thought they came up as fast as Browniz, but I won some today and still nothing appears.

Thanks for your help

Direct link Reply with quote

Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 03:31
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
once a day for non-platinum Apr 27, 2005

Anabel Martínez wrote:
I would like to know how long it takes for Kudoz points to appear on the profile, since I thought they came up as fast as Browniz, but I won some today and still nothing appears.

Dear Anabel, as far as I know, kudoZ point are updated once a day since recently for non-platinum members. Platinum members have a special option to update them immediately.

[Edited at 2005-04-27 18:25]

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...
Hi Anabel Apr 27, 2005

Congratulations with your first KudoZ points won! I wish you gaining many-many more for helping fellow translators in translating tough terms and expressions!

KudoZ are updated once a day, so they will appear in your profile tomorrow. Platinum members have a button in their profiles for immediate updating KudoZ points.

HTH,
Natalia

Anabel Martínez  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Apr 28, 2005

Thanks! I also wish I can win more points by helping my colleagues the way they do when I'm in need, because that also means I get more and more proficient and pro

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz not reflecting on my profile

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs