Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 01:14
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
May 11, 2005

Recently (over the last few weeks) I've had much trouble logging in to Proz.com.

I've always had it difficult and had to try two or three times, and sometimes after trying to log in, got the message "you are already logged in" (or something like that), indicating that the login did work but was not detected by my browser. But this was something I accepted because I'm using an old browser (Opera 6.06).

But recently it's become extremely difficult for me to log in. I of
... See more
Recently (over the last few weeks) I've had much trouble logging in to Proz.com.

I've always had it difficult and had to try two or three times, and sometimes after trying to log in, got the message "you are already logged in" (or something like that), indicating that the login did work but was not detected by my browser. But this was something I accepted because I'm using an old browser (Opera 6.06).

But recently it's become extremely difficult for me to log in. I often try 10 or more times before giving up and trying later. It matters very little whether I select secure or insecure login. I have all cookies enabled in my browser and I'm certain that my browser is not at fault.

Perhaps something was tweaked in the Proz login system...?

I mainly use Proz.com for the discussion forums, daily.
Collapse

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 19:14
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Send a Support Request May 11, 2005

Hi Samuel

Your problem is too specific, I think (unless other member say that they have the same problem).

You should send a Support Request.

Good luck

Claudia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trouble logging in to Proz.com

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »