Thread poster: Samuel Murray

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:18
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
May 11, 2005

Recently (over the last few weeks) I've had much trouble logging in to

I've always had it difficult and had to try two or three times, and sometimes after trying to log in, got the message "you are already logged in" (or something like that), indicating that the login did work but was not detected by my browser. But this was something I accepted because I'm using an old browser (Opera 6.06).

But recently it's become extremely difficult for me to log in. I often try 10 or more times before giving up and trying later. It matters very little whether I select secure or insecure login. I have all cookies enabled in my browser and I'm certain that my browser is not at fault.

Perhaps something was tweaked in the Proz login system...?

I mainly use for the discussion forums, daily.

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:18
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Send a Support Request May 11, 2005

Hi Samuel

Your problem is too specific, I think (unless other member say that they have the same problem).

You should send a Support Request.

Good luck

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trouble logging in to

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs