Thread poster: ANAYANSI KONRAD
ANAYANSI KONRAD
ANAYANSI KONRAD  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:53
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 12, 2005

I downloaded a new pic for my profile 2 days ago and it doesn't appear yet on the left hand side of the screen where it usually is, does it take longer than that or is it another kind of problem?

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 21:53
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Possible cause for the picture not to appear May 12, 2005

Pictures on the profile do not appear immediately, but it takes a few minutes, 15 to 30 at most.
If you have uploaded an image and it has not appeared you could have made a mistake, or the format was incorrect, or the size was too big.
Try again uploading a .jpg image not larger than 200x320 pixels.

bye
Gianfranco

[Edited at 2005-05-12 16:37]

ANAYANSI KONRAD
ANAYANSI KONRAD  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:53
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
try and try again May 12, 2005

[quote]Gianfranco Manca wrote:

Pictures on the profile do not appear immediately, but it takes a few minutes, 15 to 30 at most.
If you have uploaded an image and it has not appeared you could have made a mistake, or the format was incorrect, or the size was too big.
Try again uploading a .jpg image not larger than 200x320 pixels.

the pic I downloaded was 180x271 pixels, a capacity of 14.7kb, it should be fine, don't you think?

...i'm gonna try again and see what happens, grazie mile!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Profile pic is not shown

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »