Thread poster: Natalia Zudaire

Natalia Zudaire  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 15:58
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 15, 2005

How can I see an overview of the files I have uploaded in my webpage (phpgroupware)? For example: I want to see what have I uploaded under: http://www.proz.com/home/29289/fotos

I have to be writing down everything, so I don´t forget what I have where, and I really think it has to be an easier way out there.

Thank you

Natalia

[Edited at 2005-05-15 22:18]

Direct link Reply with quote

Maria Karra  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:58
Member (2000)
Greek to English
+ ...
files uploaded on webpage May 15, 2005

Hola Naty.
Are you asking how to get to that page without typing the URL, or how to look at the files once you're on that page? (If it's the latter, don't you see the files when you click on the "fotos" icon?)
Maria

Argentina
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Files May 15, 2005

Maria Karra wrote:

Hola Naty.
Are you asking how to get to that page without typing the URL, or how to look at the files once you're on that page? (If it's the latter, don't you see the files when you click on the "fotos" icon?)
Maria

I want to see the list of the files uploaded (their names), because when I go to the "fotos" folder, I don´t see what´s in there.

Naty

Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 21:58
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Directory printer May 16, 2005

http://www.spadixbd.com/freetools/

It allows you to print out filelist from a specific folder.

Uldis

Graciela Carlyle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:58
English to Spanish
+ ...
If I get what you mean... May 16, 2005

Natalia Zudaire wrote:
How can I see an overview of the files I have uploaded in my webpage (phpgroupware)? For example: I want to see what have I uploaded under: http://www.proz.com/home/29289/fotos

Hi Natalia,

You can see the list of files if you're logged in phpgroupware. First you should see the homepage, and a list of whatever you have there.
Under your address /HOME/29289, you'll have:
Sort by:* File Name* MIME Type* Size* Created* Modified* Created By Modified by* Comment*

To see the files in a subfolder, you have to click on the Name of the subfolder (not the folder icon) and the same heading will appear to let you sort your files.

Note that if you type http://www.proz.com/home/29289/fotos on your browser address bar, you'll get an error message.

Hope this helps.
Saluditos!
Grace.

Maria Karra  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:58
Member (2000)
Greek to English
+ ...
files overview May 16, 2005

Natalia Zudaire wrote:
I want to see the list of the files uploaded (their names), because when I go to the "fotos" folder, I don´t see what´s in there.
Naty

Naty,
when I go to my profile and click on "Edit your site" (bottom left), I go to my home (phpgroupware) page. I log in and see all my folders and files. When I click on a folder, I see the files in that folder.
If that's not what happens with your page, it may be a bug. Perhaps you could submit a support request.
Maria

Argentina
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Support Request May 16, 2005

Maria Karra wrote:

If that's not what happens with your page, it may be a bug. Perhaps you could submit a support request.
Maria

I knew there was something I was missing. I don´t see the files there. I will submit a support request,

Thanks!

Naty

Argentina
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
FIXED May 16, 2005

It was some kind of glitch. My support request was answered in almost no time!
Now I can see the files!!!!

Naty

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Files overview

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs