Why can´t I access the page to grade an answer to a question I´ve asked?
Thread poster: Luiza Modesto
Luiza Modesto
Luiza Modesto  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 16:52
Portuguese to English
+ ...
May 16, 2005

I am trying to grade an answer but I can´t access the page to do it. What´s going on? My question was "regra de três" posted on May 12, language pair Portuguese-English. Thanks.

Maria Karra
Maria Karra  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:52
Member (2000)
Greek to English
+ ...
link to page May 16, 2005

Your question is here:
http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1029627

Do you mean that you don't see it on the main KudoZ page? Could it be because you have your settings such that only 20 or 50 questions are shown per page?

You can also access it from your profile. Go to your KudoZ tab and select "Asked". It should appear there. Then in order to grade the question click on "Grade/D
... See more
Your question is here:
http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1029627

Do you mean that you don't see it on the main KudoZ page? Could it be because you have your settings such that only 20 or 50 questions are shown per page?

You can also access it from your profile. Go to your KudoZ tab and select "Asked". It should appear there. Then in order to grade the question click on "Grade/Decline" (if the grading view is not the current one).
Maria

[Edited at 2005-05-16 13:45]
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 21:52
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Luiza May 16, 2005

Please be sure that you are not using the old design (you could click the link by accident). Please check if you see the [ Use Standard KudoZ Design ] button in the upper part of the page with any KudoZ question. If yes, please click it to return to the new design. It will solve the problem for sure.

Otherwise please describe the problem with more details.

Best,
Natalia

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 15:52
SITE STAFF
Should be fixed now May 17, 2005

I believe I have fixed this problem, please let me know if you continue to have trouble.

Best regards,

Jason

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why can´t I access the page to grade an answer to a question I´ve asked?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »