Blank page
Thread poster: CMJ_Trans (X)
CMJ_Trans (X)
CMJ_Trans (X)
Local time: 03:38
French to English
+ ...
May 17, 2005

I have been offline for several days but, this morning, when I try to open the page to answer a question, all I get is a blank sheet. Is there something going on I should know about?

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Hi May 17, 2005

Most probably the cause of your problem is using the old design. Please check if you see the [ Use Standard KudoZ Design ] button in the upper part of the page with any KudoZ question. If yes, please click it to return to the new design. It should solve the problem.

HTH,
Natalia

CMJ_Trans (X)
CMJ_Trans (X)
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I tried it May 17, 2005

the new version works, the old doesn't, which is a shame because I don't really like the new....

Patrick Dotterer
Patrick Dotterer
Local time: 21:38
SITE STAFF
KudoZ Bug Fixed May 17, 2005

Hello Everyone!

The old KudoZ design bug has been fixed. You should have no problems with answering your KudoZ questions on the old or new design.

Sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused.

Best Regards,
Patrick
ProZ.com Staff

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blank page

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »