Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 05:45
English to German
+ ...
Moving the thread... May 20, 2005

...to ProZ.com Tech Support.

May I suggest you submit a Support Request, using the Support section of the site, and describing your problem in detail (including your OS and browser).

Best regards,
Ralf

dieter haake  Identity Verified
Austria
Italian to German
+ ...
the same ... May 20, 2005

... here

didi

Irina Dicovsky  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Same problem here May 20, 2005

I've been having the very same problem and have had no reply from support team...
Any suggestions?
Thx!

Andrew Wright
United States
Local time: 23:45
English
Elusive problem May 20, 2005

We are having some difficulty determining the exact nature of this problem as we can not seem to reproduce it ourselves. It would be of great assistance if anyone affected by this problem could provide us with more information so that we can better determine a solution.

The following information would be useful:

- A detailed description of the exact process you followed to reach the page not displaying jobs

- The URL of the page not displaying jobs

- The name and version of your web browser (the version should be available from the "About" item in the browser's "Help" drop-down menu)

- A screen shot of the page in question
(if you do not know how to take a screen shot, see Question 11 in the Miscellaneous FAQ that can be found here http://www.proz.com/faq/misc#screenshot )

You may send screen shots to support@proz.com. Thanks in advance.

Andrew Wright
ProZ.com Staff

KS-Translations
Germany
English to German
same problem May 30, 2005

For about two weeks I have had the same problem. If I click on "see more jobs" or on "jobs" the corresponding site opens but the jobs are not shown.
The URLs are:
http://www.proz.com/?sp=js&show_mode=all
http://www.proz.com/?sp=js&show_mode=my
http://www.proz.com/jobs

I have the Microsoft Internet Explorer Version:
6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519

Perhaps that helps.

Veronika (KS-Translations)

KS-Translations
Germany
English to German
found a solution May 31, 2005

As I wrote yesterday, I had the same problem. I then logged out and logged in again and the site was shown again. Perhaps it works on your computers, too.

Veronika

Irina Dicovsky  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Portuguese
+ ...
still happenin' Jun 11, 2005

I still can't see jobs posted except when I get an email and click on the link to it. As soon as I finish working on the current project I'm working on, I'll try to see if I can manage the software to get a screenshot. Won't have time until then, but wanted you guys to know that the problem is still there!
Thx!

Jim Turner  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Dutch to English
Same here Jun 21, 2005

When I get to the confirmation screen I am only displayed my login details, not the details of the job with a confirmation button. Very annoying. Also don't seem to be able to group post to multiple translators despite Platinum membership. Am wondering what the point is of paying all that money when you can't access the service at the moment you need it....

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Did you submit a Support Request? Jun 21, 2005

Hi Jim,

When I get to the confirmation screen I am only displayed my login details, not the details of the job with a confirmation button. Very annoying. Also don't seem to be able to group post to multiple translators despite Platinum membership.

Did you send a Support Request to ProZ.com staff, detailing these issues (together with your system details)?

Best regards,
Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Jobs Posted do not appear

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs