Mobile menu

When posting new job word count and rate lines always give Runtime error, Line 268
Thread poster: JANOS SAMU

JANOS SAMU  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:05
Member (2003)
English to zzz Other zzz
+ ...
Jun 3, 2005

I have debugged the system, but the same problem exists and I cannot include anything on these two lines.

Direct link Reply with quote

Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:05
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...
Please submit a Support Request Jun 3, 2005

This appears to be a specific problem best dealt with directly via a Support Request. Click on "Support" at the top of every ProZ.com page

United States
Member (2003)
English to zzz Other zzz
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Direct support requests don't work either Jun 3, 2005

Yolanda Broad wrote:

This appears to be a specific problem best dealt with directly via a Support Request. Click on "Support" at the top of every ProZ.com page

I tried to submit a direct support request,after filling out the form, but whenever I click on the submit button, it always gives me a new Runtime error, line 66.

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 11:05
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...
Hi Janos Jun 4, 2005

What are your OS and browser? Could it be a problem related to your browser? Did you try using another browser, different from yours? Did you happen to experience the same error while visiting other sites?

[Edited at 2005-06-04 08:54]

United States
Member (2003)
English to zzz Other zzz
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Found the culprit Jun 4, 2005

Hello, Natalie,

If I access Proz.com from AOL, I have the runtime errors, but if I access it using a different browser I don't have the problem. I called AOL technical support and the answer was "it is a Proz.com problem".

So, forget it. I will not access Proz.com from AOL.

Thank you for the help to everybody.

János

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

When posting new job word count and rate lines always give Runtime error, Line 268

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs