https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/33291-i_dont_know_how_to_grade_the_answers_after_they_answered_my_question_plz_teach_me.html

i dont know how to grade the answers after they answered my question. plz teach me.
Thread poster: sean611214
sean611214
sean611214
Local time: 12:42
English
Jun 11, 2005

i dont know how to grade the answers after they answered my question. plz teach me.even in chinese
thanks a million

Daniela Zambrini
Daniela Zambrini  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 06:42
English to Italian
+ ...
sorry..no chinese but this is how... Jun 11, 2005

once you are logged in just go to the kudoz menu
click on kudoz asked
click on grade-decline
chose the answer you consider most helpful
assign points and/or comments
you can also add the entry to the kudoz glossary to help future enquiries by other translators on the same term

the kudoz menu also has a help page with FAQ

I hope my explanation is simple, even though not in chinese...
See more
once you are logged in just go to the kudoz menu
click on kudoz asked
click on grade-decline
chose the answer you consider most helpful
assign points and/or comments
you can also add the entry to the kudoz glossary to help future enquiries by other translators on the same term

the kudoz menu also has a help page with FAQ

I hope my explanation is simple, even though not in chinese
Collapse

Kirill Semenov
Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 07:42
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Hear, hear! Jun 11, 2005

sean611214 wrote:
i dont know how to grade the answers after they answered my question. plz teach me.even in chinese
thanks a million

The grading interface is not obvious for askers, it must be much more user-friendly, more simple and more clear for non-English-speakers. I had raised the problem once, but I want to emphasize it, using the case.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

i dont know how to grade the answers after they answered my question. plz teach me.

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »