Thread poster: Johanna Timm, PhD

Johanna Timm, PhD  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 08:18
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Jun 19, 2002

Is it possible to add KudoZ-entries to your own personal glossary even though you were not the one who provided the (chosen) answer? If I am correct, you can only enter those terms into your glossary for which you yourself received KudoZ points. I think it would be really neat if we could build/ expand our personal glossaries by adding also terms that other people provided. But maybe it\'s possible and I just don\'t know how to do it?

Many thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

Kim Metzger  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 10:18
German to English
Good idea! Jun 20, 2002

I\'ve been wondering about that too, Johanna. It would sure be a handy feature. It might also make editing glossaries more convenient. If you notice something that should be changed, you could do it while adding it to your glossary.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Expanding personal glossaries

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs