Unreliability of Proz webmail
Thread poster: alx
alx
alx  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:16
English to French
+ ...
Jul 11, 2005

It's been several times I tried to attach documents (delivery of translations!!!) without success through Everyone.net's system so I have to resort to my old Hotmail account instead, which appears less professional. Also, the system will sometimes not let me send a simple message, I wonder what is the use of such a system if it's not professionally reliable.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:16
English to German
+ ...
Moving the thread... Jul 11, 2005

...to ProZ.com technical support (I take it you wish to bring the issue to the attention of ProZ.com staff - which won't happen if it's posted in General technical issues...)

What you may want to do is to submit a Support Request to ProZ.com staff, providing more details regarding the message(s) involved.

Best regards,
Ralf

Elías Sauza
Elías Sauza  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 23:16
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Quite strange Jul 11, 2005

Perhaps the functionality of proz.com email varies among countries. I have used it for years now and it's always reliable for every purpose.

Good luck!

Elías

Myron Netchypor
Myron Netchypor  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 08:16
Member (2003)
English to Ukrainian
+ ...

... Sep 13, 2005

Elías Sauza wrote:

Perhaps the functionality of proz.com email varies among countries. I have used it for years now and it's always reliable for every purpose.

Good luck!

Elías

Today I have found out by chance that the e-mails sent me by my friends, do not reach my proz web-mail account...

[Edited at 2005-09-13 14:12]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unreliability of Proz webmail

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »