Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 02:27
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Jul 19, 2005

Yesterday I clicked that link on the front page to view the new layout, but I decided that I liked the old layout better. Now I can't find any links to allow me to change back to the old layout... can you tell me how to do it?

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Samuel Jul 19, 2005

Please open any KudoZ question and click the [ Use Old KudoZ Design ] button in the upper part of the window. In case you would wish to return to the new design afterwards you should click the 'Switch to Standard KudoZ Design' button at any KudoZ question page.

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, but main page remains unaffected Jul 20, 2005

Natalie wrote:
Please open any KudoZ question and click the [ Use Old KudoZ Design ] button in the upper part of the window.

Thanks, but this only works for the Kudoz layout. My main page layout is still the "new" one with them annoying little dropdown menus at the top instead of on the left-hand side. Any other ideas?

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 21:27
SITE STAFF
See this FAQ: http://www.proz.com/faq/general#gen_old_design Jul 20, 2005

Hi Samuel,

This FAQ explains how to switch back to the old site design: http://www.proz.com/faq/general#gen_old_design

I hope this helps.

Jason

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to switch back to old layout

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »