Trouble with Wordfast (Version 3.35)
Thread poster: Suzanne Couture

Suzanne Couture  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:43
Spanish to English
Oct 11, 2001

Greetings,

I found this program easy to install and use, but now I am having trouble with documents containing form fields. The words \"Form Text\" appear in these fields now, every time I open a document containing them, and I can no longer tab between them. Does anyone no why this is happening? It looks like they\'ll have to be reformatted. Please let me know if you have any advice. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Sue

Direct link Reply with quote

Derek Smith  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:43
Italian to English
+ ...
What Mr Chamollion said Oct 12, 2001

Hail Sue,

Since I knew that he was working downstairs, I have just spoken briefly with Yves Champollion, the developer of this CAT tool. The basic course of action seems to be to post your problems to the wordfast mailing list which is available at www.chamollion.net, although he did say that he would post a direct answer to this site. Let\'s see if he gets it together!

One Love

Derek

lcmolinari  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 15:43
French to English
+ ...
Try the newsgroup Oct 12, 2001

I just started using Wordfast as well and as of yet have not used a document with fields, but the best place to get your answer is by asking the members of the Wordfast Yahoo newsgroup. You should have been sent an e-mail from the moderator when you registered your download.

Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wordfast to post a message.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trouble with Wordfast (Version 3.35)

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs