Rainbow Network
Rainbow Network  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 16:08
English to Chinese
+ ...
Aug 1, 2005

Dear colleagues,

I have been trying to reniew my Platinum membership but cannot go through 2Checkout using Visa credit card. First 2Checkout told me there was a problem, please wait and that is now fixed. Now I try again but the 2Checkout pages do not even show.

This is really critical - has anyone else the same problem?

Cheers
Jacques

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:08
English to German
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Aug 1, 2005

Hi Jacques,
I suggest you submit a Support Request to ProZ.com staff.

Best regards,
Ralf

Albert Golub
Albert Golub  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:08
English to French
I had the same problem today Aug 1, 2005

here!!!

Patrick Dotterer
Patrick Dotterer
Local time: 04:08
SITE STAFF
Please send in a support request Aug 1, 2005

Hey there!

I´m sorry for the inconvenience.

ProZ.com's current credit card processor occasionally fails to authorize valid charges when they experience technical difficulties. Frequently, the authorization simply works if you try back later.

You also might want to try using PayPal instead. PayPal accepts credit cards as well, and their transaction fee is lower than the dedicated credit card processor.

However, for now, if you send me a sup
... See more
Hey there!

I´m sorry for the inconvenience.

ProZ.com's current credit card processor occasionally fails to authorize valid charges when they experience technical difficulties. Frequently, the authorization simply works if you try back later.

You also might want to try using PayPal instead. PayPal accepts credit cards as well, and their transaction fee is lower than the dedicated credit card processor.

However, for now, if you send me a support ticket, I will be more than happy to extend your membership a few days, so you won´t lose your membership status while you are trying to make your payment with "2checkout" or whomever.

Thanks for using the site and your support!

Best Regards,
Patrick
ProZ.com Staff
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot renew Platinum

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »