Thread poster: PAS

PAS  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:00
English to Polish
+ ...
Aug 26, 2005

On the question list I see the words "Good one!!" written in front of question
http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1123875

It's quite a normal question in all regards, so why is it so good that it merits a special description?

Confused, but not tragically,
Pawel Skalinski

Direct link Reply with quote

Brie Vernier  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
New option in Kudoz Aug 26, 2005

Hi PAS,

The new Kudoz layout (available only in the beta version right now) offers a new option: anyone considering the question can click the button "I think this is a good question", then you'll see the new icon in the list. If no one clicks it, the icon doesn't appear. Simple as that.

Cheers--

Gabrielle

PAS  Identity Verified
English to Polish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Life's little secrets :-) Aug 26, 2005

Thanks for the answer. I toyed around with the beta, but I obviously haven't explored all aspects of the new design.

Thanks again,
Pawel

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 02:00
Partial member
Spanish
+ ...
Good or not good? Aug 26, 2005

I came up with this new feature when I posted an answer for a question. I hadn't read anything about this yet so I clicked on the info icon but nothing came up. On 'Other Options' it says: Check if you think this term should be marked as a good question. I assumed that in this case 'good' was synonym of 'acceptable'. Now I see that it's not.

From what I understand a 'good question' is more of an interesting question or useful question, "questions of particular interest" according to Henry. This feature will be explained soon.

See this thread: http://www.proz.com/post/254075

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Mysterious words in front of term

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs