not receiving any KudoZ questions
Thread poster: Sarah Walls
Sarah Walls  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 22:58
French to English
Sep 2, 2005

I recently went on holidays, and to avoid my email overflowing while I was away, I turned off receipt of KudoZ questions by unselecting both PRO and non-PRO under categories. While I was away, the new dashboard was introduced, and according to the display, the setting for categories is now on BOTH. Yet I'm still not receiving any questions, and I can't work out how to turn receipt of questions back on. There doesn't seem an obvious way of turning the service off for a period and then restoring it. What should I do?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

not receiving any KudoZ questions

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs