Thread poster: Myron Netchypor

Myron Netchypor  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 13:10
Member (2003)
English to Ukrainian
+ ...

Sep 13, 2005

Strange, but I do not receive e-mails, sent me by my colleagues, and friends to my proz web-mail account. With sending from proz web-mail account everything is Ok, but there is a certain problem with receiving e-mails, – they simply disapper.

Did anybody experience something like that?

[Edited at 2005-09-14 13:19]

Direct link Reply with quote

Egmont
Spain
Local time: 12:10
Afrikaans to Spanish
+ ...
alternate e-mail Sep 13, 2005

Myron Netchypor wrote:

Strange, but I do not receive e-mails, sent me by my colleagues, and friends to my proz web-mail account. With sending from proz web-mail account everything is Ok, but there is a certain problem with receiving e-mails, – they simply disapper.

Did anybody experience something like that?

And to proz admin. could you please look into the matter?

I think it is very serious issue, for instance, when someone is looking for some urgent e-mails.

[Edited at 2005-09-13 13:40]
I have experience the same troubles from time to the time and I always use an alternate e-mail address..

Myron Netchypor  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 13:10
Member (2003)
English to Ukrainian
+ ...

TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Sep 14, 2005

avrvm wrote:

I have experience the same troubles from time to the time and I always use an alternate e-mail address..

Thanks, avrvm, it is a good idea to have an alternative e-mail. Anyway, the problem is solved, and the reason was the overlimited quota of the e-mail space disc. Special thanks to moderator Jason!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

e-mails

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs