Mobile menu

How do I remove rates for language pairs of "interest" (not working)
Thread poster: Timothy Barton

Timothy Barton
Local time: 13:29
Member (2006)
French to English
+ ...
Sep 14, 2005

I'd like to remove my rates for translating into French (which I put on here several years ago when I didn't know much about translation). I can't figure out how to do it. I still want to keep those language pairs as "of interest", so I can receive alerts about Kudoz questions, but I don't want any rates to appear.

Direct link Reply with quote

Marcela MF
Italy
Local time: 12:29
English to Romanian
+ ...
remove my rates for translating into French Sep 14, 2005

Timothy Barton wrote:

I'd like to remove my rates for translating into French (which I put on here several years ago when I didn't know much about translation). I can't figure out how to do it. I still want to keep those language pairs as "of interest", so I can receive alerts about Kudoz questions, but I don't want any rates to appear.

Hello Timothy,

you must go in "your profile"> "edit languages">"delete"(you delete French...etc, then choose again "edit language" and introduce French but without any rates) or "hide" if you want to keep private your combination.

Have a nice day,
Marcela

Michele Fauble  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:29
Member (2006)
Norwegian to English
+ ...
Suggested procedure doesn't work Sep 16, 2005

Marcela Maidaniuc wrote:

you must go in "your profile"> "edit languages">"delete"(you delete French...etc, then choose again "edit language" and introduce French but without any rates) or "hide" if you want to keep private your combination.

Well, I tried this for the same problem (rates shown for languages I do not currently translate, but which I wish to keep as "interest" and receive KudoZ questions), but it didn't work.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I remove rates for language pairs of "interest" (not working)

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs