Mobile menu

Having problems receiving KudoZ alert e-mails
Thread poster: Bonita Mc Donald

Bonita Mc Donald
Local time: 08:29
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 15, 2005

Hi. Up until today I was getting alerts on new Kudoz questions at my private e-mail account. But today since about noon PST I am not getting notified and when I go to a specific KudoZ question page, there is a box at the bottom that reads, "You were not sent email notification of this question". When I click on the little icon that gives an explanation, I get a message in red that reads, "Did not find any info under that ID or name." It must be a bug because I haven't touched my settings. Hope you can help! Thanx.

Direct link Reply with quote

Joanna Borowska  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 15:29
English to Polish
me too :o( Sep 16, 2005

I have the exact same problem. Must be a bug.

Alessandra Carboni Riehn  Identity Verified
Germany
German to Italian
+ ...
me too! Sep 16, 2005

I´ve beeing receiving e-mails without problems for a long time, but since Sept. 15th I don´t receive any e-mail-nitifcations anymore (only jobs). What´s the matter? Thanks! AleCar

TTV  Identity Verified
France
German to French
me too! Sep 17, 2005

Having exactly the same problems since 15 september.

I receive all what concerns jobs and nothing anymore concerning Kudoz!

Joanna Borowska  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
looks like it's a general problem Sep 17, 2005

see: http://www.proz.com/topic/36839

maryel
Argentina
Local time: 11:29
English to Spanish
+ ...
I don´t get questions, either Sep 18, 2005

Since Sep 15 I don´t get any questions, just Job Alerts. But I don´t think it´s a bug. Could somebody from ProZ tell us something? Thanks in advance.

NancyLynn
Canada
Local time: 10:29
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...
Include me in Sep 18, 2005

I have the same problem. No E-mail notifications; when I go to the preferences page, everything is ticked off. I rearrange it to my liking, and it works for a day. Must we renew our preferences on a regular basis?

Nancy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Having problems receiving KudoZ alert e-mails

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs