Having problems receiving KudoZ alert e-mails
Thread poster: Bonita Mc Donald

Bonita Mc Donald
Local time: 13:06
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 15, 2005

Hi. Up until today I was getting alerts on new Kudoz questions at my private e-mail account. But today since about noon PST I am not getting notified and when I go to a specific KudoZ question page, there is a box at the bottom that reads, "You were not sent email notification of this question". When I click on the little icon that gives an explanation, I get a message in red that reads, "Did not find any info under that ID or name." It must be a bug because I haven't touched my settings. Hope you can help! Thanx.

Direct link Reply with quote

Joanna Borowska  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 21:06
English to Polish
me too :o( Sep 16, 2005

I have the exact same problem. Must be a bug.

Alessandra Carboni Riehn  Identity Verified
Germany
German to Italian
+ ...
me too! Sep 16, 2005

I´ve beeing receiving e-mails without problems for a long time, but since Sept. 15th I don´t receive any e-mail-nitifcations anymore (only jobs). What´s the matter? Thanks! AleCar

TTV  Identity Verified
France
German to French
me too! Sep 17, 2005

Having exactly the same problems since 15 september.

I receive all what concerns jobs and nothing anymore concerning Kudoz!

Joanna Borowska  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
looks like it's a general problem Sep 17, 2005

see: http://www.proz.com/topic/36839

maryel
Argentina
Local time: 16:06
English to Spanish
+ ...
I don´t get questions, either Sep 18, 2005

Since Sep 15 I don´t get any questions, just Job Alerts. But I don´t think it´s a bug. Could somebody from ProZ tell us something? Thanks in advance.

NancyLynn
Canada
Local time: 15:06
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...

Include me in Sep 18, 2005

I have the same problem. No E-mail notifications; when I go to the preferences page, everything is ticked off. I rearrange it to my liking, and it works for a day. Must we renew our preferences on a regular basis?

Nancy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Having problems receiving KudoZ alert e-mails

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums