Mobile menu

Beta- a few problems
Thread poster: Joanna Borowska
Joanna Borowska  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:30
English to Polish
Sep 25, 2005

Please don't thnik I'm complaining again- I just want this place to get better and better and thought I would drop a few suggestions:

I really appreciate the automatic truncating of links which you introduced some time ago. Good job! But once a question is closed, the links in the chosen answer become loooong again. And this means horizontal scrolling- the thing I thought we've successfully got rid of. Oh, in the old version everything works fine.

I also noticed that when a question is declined, the Asker's comment appears three times: in red, black and blue. I think once would be quite enough

And last thing: Asker's closing comments shown on top (in the question window) work all right, but in the answer box the fonts (Polish ones) get all mixed up. I think the easiest solution would be simply to get rid of the Asker's comments in the Answerer's window. In my opinion, we can do without them being repeated.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Beta- a few problems

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs