Thread poster: jyuan_us

jyuan_us  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:12
Member (2005)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Sep 29, 2005

When I click on any of the jobs, A blank page is shown. I know a couple of jobs from today and yesterday that I could have applied but I have no access to the page.

Does any one know who I should contact for this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:12
English to German
+ ...
Work in progress Sep 29, 2005

The team is in the process of rolling out a new Jobs release. The display problems appear to be related - all users of are affected, BTW.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused - rest assured the team are working hard to get this sorted out. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
( Jobs moderator)

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I can not view the job page on the E-Chinese pair

Advanced search

Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs