Mobile menu

Unable to grade answers
Thread poster: Mary Lalevee
Mary Lalevee  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:40
French to English
Oct 1, 2005

I receive notifications that I should grade answers to my Proz question, use the url reference to get to the site, click on "grade answers" but nothing happens. Any clues?

Direct link Reply with quote
ibz  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:40
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Switch to Standard KudoZ Design Oct 1, 2005

I had the same problem last week: The grading function didn't work. I finally managed to grade by switching to the old KudoZ Design. Maybe you could try this as well.

Szilvi Huffman
English to Hungarian
+ ...
can't grade either Oct 5, 2005

Hi, I'm quite new here, and have the same problem. I click on "grade" and nothing happens. Unfortunately I don't know how to switch to the "old" design, since this is all I know.
I naturally don't want to be a bad sport.... It's been 7 days now....

German to French
+ ...
same with me Oct 21, 2005

I am also unable to grade answers and I have two open questions.
It is quite irritating. I am also quite short of time and I already lost prcious time to try and grade. Don't know what to do. Anyone help (in a simple way).

Naomi Portnoy
Dutch to English
+ ...
unable to grade Oct 31, 2005

I have also received a request to grade a question but have been unable to to do when clicking on the link provided.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to grade answers

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs