Unable to grade answers
Thread poster: Mary Lalevee
Mary Lalevee
Mary Lalevee  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:19
French to English
Oct 1, 2005

I receive notifications that I should grade answers to my Proz question, use the url reference to get to the site, click on "grade answers" but nothing happens. Any clues?

ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:19
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Switch to Standard KudoZ Design Oct 1, 2005

Hi!
I had the same problem last week: The grading function didn't work. I finally managed to grade by switching to the old KudoZ Design. Maybe you could try this as well.
Regards,
Irene

Szilvi Huffman (X)
Szilvi Huffman (X)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
can't grade either Oct 5, 2005

Hi, I'm quite new here, and have the same problem. I click on "grade" and nothing happens. Unfortunately I don't know how to switch to the "old" design, since this is all I know.
I naturally don't want to be a bad sport.... It's been 7 days now....

Perrine
Perrine
German to French
+ ...
same with me Oct 21, 2005

I am also unable to grade answers and I have two open questions.
It is quite irritating. I am also quite short of time and I already lost prcious time to try and grade. Don't know what to do. Anyone help (in a simple way).

Naomi Portnoy
Naomi Portnoy
Dutch to English
+ ...
unable to grade Oct 31, 2005

I have also received a request to grade a question but have been unable to to do when clicking on the link provided.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to grade answers

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »