Mobile menu

What happens to the remaining time of my Jobs Platinum when upgrading to full Platinum?
Thread poster: Stefanie Sendelbach

Stefanie Sendelbach  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:41
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
Oct 17, 2005

Hi Proz.com team,

On October 13 I upgraded my Jobs Platinum membership (which was valid until December 22) to a full Platinum membership. On my profile page I can now read that my Platinum membership is valid until October 13, 2006. What happens to the two months Jobs Platinum membership? Are they just lost?

Another question: While having the Jobs Platinum membership, my member status here on Proz.com always showed that I had been a Platinum member since December 2003. Now it shows October 2005. I'd prefer to have it as December 2003 again. What do you think?

I would have contacted a moderator directly, but I thought this might be interesting to others too.

Thanks for taking your time to look into this.

Best regards,

Stefanie

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Oct 17, 2005

Hi Stefanie,
Hi Proz.com team,

ProZ.com staff do check the forums, but I believe you should submit a Support Request to get quicker attention...

On October 13 I upgraded my Jobs Platinum membership (which was valid until December 22) to a full Platinum membership. On my profile page I can now read that my Platinum membership is valid until October 13, 2006. What happens to the two months Jobs Platinum membership? Are they just lost?

...particularly in this case; select the "billing" option.

Another question: While having the Jobs Platinum membership, my member status here on Proz.com always showed that I had been a Platinum member since December 2003. Now it shows October 2005. I'd prefer to have it as December 2003 again. What do you think?

There is a link showing a small question mark next to the date; you can enter the original date there.

Best, Ralf

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 10:41
SITE FOUNDER
You get one extra month for every two months remaining of your jobs platinum period Oct 17, 2005

You are supposed to be credited with one extra month for every two months remaining of your jobs platinum period. If you had two months left, you should get one extra month on your platinum period.

As for the platinum-since date, it should have remained the same. It sounds like your upgrade was not processed properly. We wil review and get back to you.

If anyone else was affected, please enter a support ticket so that we can make the necessary corrections.

Germany
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the quick responses Oct 17, 2005

Thank you, Ralf and Henry.

Stefanie

Germany
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Original date has been entered Oct 17, 2005

Ralf Lemster wrote:
There is a link showing a small question mark next to the date; you can enter the original date there.

Hi Ralf,

I saw this link and entered the original date. Well, I entered it on October 13, so maybe there hasn't been enough time for the Proz.com staff to look into it.

Thanks for the suggestion,
Stefanie

Daniela Zambrini  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2005)
English to Italian
+ ...
Thanks Oct 17, 2005

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Best, Ralf

Thanks Ralf! I had never noticed the question mark. I was wondering about the same option and I have also entered my initial part job platinum membership date: I upgraded to full platinum in August, and that is what was displayed until I read this forum.

Many thanks to Stefanie for having posted the question.

Ciao

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What happens to the remaining time of my Jobs Platinum when upgrading to full Platinum?

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs