I've not received answer to TKT #21596 or WF license #
Thread poster: maria pla
maria pla
maria pla
Local time: 21:02
English to Spanish
Oct 18, 2005

Hello:
I bought Wordfast through the TGB last September and following Proz.com instructions requested Wordfast license key at http://www.proz.com/wordfast?wordfast_show_mode=license. However, I still have not received the license number. I requested a Proz.com technical support on October 14, which was assigned to Dwayne Maye (TKT #21596), but I have not received any answer
... See more
Hello:
I bought Wordfast through the TGB last September and following Proz.com instructions requested Wordfast license key at http://www.proz.com/wordfast?wordfast_show_mode=license. However, I still have not received the license number. I requested a Proz.com technical support on October 14, which was assigned to Dwayne Maye (TKT #21596), but I have not received any answer yet. I am stuck with my work as I can not use the full WordFast memory. I do not know what is going on.
Can any body help me?

Thank you in advance
Collapse

Dwayne Maye
Dwayne Maye
United States
Local time: 15:02
English to English Middle (ca.1100-1500)
Wordfast TGB Sale Oct 18, 2005

Hello Maria,

I apologize for the delay in processing you TGB payment. Unfortunately it takes some time for the check payment process to complete. If it isn't already done, I will contact you as soon as Cathy adds the payment to our system. Once complete you will receive and email with the required instructions.

Again sorry for the delay.

Dwayne Maye
ProZ.com Staff

maria pla
maria pla
Local time: 21:02
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
I have not received my WordFast license number yet Oct 25, 2005

I wonder when I will be able to get my WordFast license number. The check was debited from my account on October 12 (12 days ago). Does it really take that long to add the payment to the system? Has anyone else had the same problem I have? I am really upset and stuck with my work.

María-del-Pilar Plá

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I've not received answer to TKT #21596 or WF license #

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »