Hennie Volkers
Local time: 08:30
English to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 2, 2005

For quite some time now, I have been trying to update my
ProZ.com profile. I keep receiving messages that the
updates have been submitted, but when I have a look at my
profile page, nothing has been added or changed.
Can you advise me in this matter?

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 03:30
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Please specify what you were attempting Nov 2, 2005

Dear Hennie,

could you please specify what exactly you were updating?

Where you attempting to upload your picture, or your CV, or are you referring to changes to the text contained in your profile, or something else...?

In any case, none of these operations is followed by a notification, and this is another unclear detail about your problem, or perhaps you intended to say that you receive a confirmation "on screen", not as a message. Please specify.
<
... See more
Dear Hennie,

could you please specify what exactly you were updating?

Where you attempting to upload your picture, or your CV, or are you referring to changes to the text contained in your profile, or something else...?

In any case, none of these operations is followed by a notification, and this is another unclear detail about your problem, or perhaps you intended to say that you receive a confirmation "on screen", not as a message. Please specify.

bye
Gianfranco

[Modificato alle 2005-11-02 16:07]
Collapse

Magda Dziadosz
Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 08:30
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Cache Nov 2, 2005

Hi Hennie,
have you tried Refresh button in your browser when you open your profile? Your browser may use cached version and that's why you don't see the changes.

HTH,
Magda

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

updating my Proz Profile

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »