Problems with Proz term search
Thread poster: Lesley Clarke
Lesley Clarke
Lesley Clarke  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 03:51
Spanish to English
Nov 2, 2005

I wrote in to technical support a few days ago about this problem and have only had machine generated replies but no solution.
Supposedly one of the benefits of being platinum is that your settings in the term search are saved. But since about a week ago that is not functioning anymore.
When I have a lot of work as I do at the moment I find it quite a nuisance and time-consuming to have to put the settings in manually everytime.
And now, I am finding it equally annoying that
... See more
I wrote in to technical support a few days ago about this problem and have only had machine generated replies but no solution.
Supposedly one of the benefits of being platinum is that your settings in the term search are saved. But since about a week ago that is not functioning anymore.
When I have a lot of work as I do at the moment I find it quite a nuisance and time-consuming to have to put the settings in manually everytime.
And now, I am finding it equally annoying that my request for support is seemingly being ignored.
Otherwise I am Proz' greatest fan. I think it is a wonderful site, but how do I get technical support in this issue?
Collapse

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:51
Spanish to English
+ ...
You're right Nov 2, 2005

I hadn't noticed because I haven't been using the KOG. But can we have saved settings back, please?

Derek Gill Franßen
Derek Gill Franßen  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
+ ...
In memoriam
I've noticed the same problems. Nov 2, 2005

I also considered submitting a support request on this too (it is annoying), but you beat me to it.

Anabel Martínez
Anabel Martínez  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Yes, same here Nov 2, 2005

I also noticed it because I use the term search regularly, it's great! But it's annoying to have to fix the settings every time!

I hope it will be soon fixed and working as smoothly as before!

Natalia Zudaire
Natalia Zudaire  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 06:51
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Same here Nov 3, 2005

Please!! I miss that feature!!!

N.

Lesley Clarke
Mexico
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
it is being looked into Nov 3, 2005

And here was I thinking it was just me that had that problem.
I've just be informed that it is being looked into and they hope to have it fixed by sometime tomorrow.
Fingers crossed,
Lesley

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 05:51
SITE STAFF
Should be fixed now Nov 3, 2005

Hi everyone,

This glitch should be fixed now. Please let me know if the problem continues.

Best regards,

Jason

Lesley Clarke
Mexico
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jason Nov 3, 2005

Thanks Jason that is great news and mine is working fine again, in fact it seems to be the only thing working for me at the moment, so I doubly appreciate it
regards
Lesley

Natalia Zudaire
Natalia Zudaire  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 06:51
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mine is not working Nov 23, 2005

I use Mozilla 1.0.7

N.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with Proz term search

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »