Mobile menu

Can one read ProZ jobs with a Blackberry 7100?
Thread poster: Anaviva
Anaviva  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 03:23
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 10, 2005

Hi all

Vodafone has just sold me a Blackberry 7100. I was really excited about the prospect of being able to view ProZ job notifications anytime, anywhere on my new mobile phone. That was until I actually tried it and received an alert saying that the browser can't read the Jobs section (although I did get onto the Home Page).

Is there any way round this? If not, is it possible to be emailed the details of jobs?

My cunning plan has gone terribly wrong and I'd like to think there is still hope

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ana

[Edited at 2005-11-10 21:56]

Direct link Reply with quote

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:23
English to Chinese
+ ...
Not WAP compatible. Nov 10, 2005

If your mobile device doesn't support normal web browsing such as what IE, etc. is doing, I suppose the jobs page can't be displayed correctly.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can one read ProZ jobs with a Blackberry 7100?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs