Kirill Semenov
Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 23:28
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Nov 18, 2005

I;m not a newbie at proZ and kudoZ, and I just wanted to report a kudoZ-related bug directly to the support staff.

When I clicked on `Support' button, I've got a page with a lot of option to search through forums, etc. No way to describe the particular problem I faced and send it directly. At least, I failed to find a clickable option to do so.

I believe some months before there was a way to send direct messages to the support staff. Is it still available?

Colin Brady
Colin Brady  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 17:28
French to English
+ ...
KudoZ Support Nov 18, 2005

Hi Kirill Semenov,

You should be able to enter a KudoZ support ticket by following this link:

http://www.proz.com/support?mode=ask&type=kudoz

Best Regards,
Colin

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:28
English to German
+ ...
How to submit a Support Request Nov 18, 2005

Hi Kirill,
When I clicked on `Support' button, I've got a page with a lot of option to search through forums, etc. No way to describe the particular problem I faced and send it directly. At least, I failed to find a clickable option to do so.

I believe some months before there was a way to send direct messages to the support staff. Is it still available?

Of course you can - first, select the area you need support for; in this case, KudoZ, where you will find the KudoZ FAQ, but also a link to Submit a Support Request about KudoZ.

This process was designed in this way to prompt members to check first whether their question is answered in the FAQ.

Best regards,
Ralf

Kirill Semenov
Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 23:28
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you :) Nov 18, 2005

Thank you very much, Colin and Ralf

I found the option, still I believe it's not very visible. But it's OK - and I've already sent my bug report to the support.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Please help with the ProZ support :)

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »