Thread poster: Emilija Ivanovska

Emilija Ivanovska  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:35
Member (2005)
English to Macedonian
+ ...
Jan 10, 2006

I finally posted some of my work in my portfolio tab, but unfortunately cyrillic characters are all messed up. How do I delete a sample work? I just can't seem to find a way to delete it now. I only see "add sample work"

Thanks a million.

Direct link Reply with quote

Colin Brady
Local time: 21:35
SITE STAFF
Deleting a sample translation Jan 10, 2006

Hi Emilija,

If you click "edit" in the upper right corner, you should see a "Delete" button at the bottom of the page.

Best Regards,
Colin

Emilija Ivanovska  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:35
Member (2005)
English to Macedonian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I must've been blind :) Jan 10, 2006

Colin Brady wrote:

Hi Emilija,

If you click "edit" in the upper right corner, you should see a "Delete" button at the bottom of the page.

Best Regards,
Colin

Thanks so much Colin. For some reason I couldn't see any "edit" button at the time I posted my question.

Emilija

Hipyan Nopri  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 07:35
English to Indonesian
+ ...
The Edit Tab Is Not Clear Jan 11, 2006

Actually, I have the same experience as Emilija's. The Edit tab has less visible colour; it lacks contrast in relation to its background colour. Therefore, at a glance we cannot see it at all.
I think the ProZcom staff should take into account a possible change in this case. The Edit tab, or maybe all other tabs, should have sufficient contrast in relation to the background colour to improve visibility.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to delete sample works from Portfolio Tab

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search