Keep losing the "add comment" button for kudoz questions
Thread poster: Ivana UK

Ivana UK  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:57
Member (2005)
Italian to English
Feb 7, 2006

Whenever I ask a kudoz question an "add comment" button appears under the question. When some kind person then comes along and asks me for clarification, the "add note" always disappears and I have to change kudoz design in order to add a note.

I normally use the V3 design and I've noticed this happen time and time again. Is it a bug with this particular kudoz format? It's really starting to get annoying!

Direct link Reply with quote

Ines Garcia Botana  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:57
English to Spanish
+ ...
Same question Feb 8, 2006

The same happened to me, but nobody answered me.
Only Jack, nicely, suggested something. I am still waiting for an answer.

Cheers!

Inés

Ivana UK  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:57
Member (2005)
Italian to English
TOPIC STARTER
If it's happened to the two of us Feb 8, 2006

you can bet that it's happening to lots of people - must be a bug - maybe someone can confirm?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Keep losing the "add comment" button for kudoz questions

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs